NYC Alzheimer’s patients and caregivers – You can access help 24/7
Did you know Alzheimer’s is the sixth leading cause of death in the U.S.? It is estimated that more than half a million New Yorkers are either living with dementia or are taking care of someone who does.
CaringKind, a NYC-based organization focused on caregiving support for individuals and families living with Alzheimer’s and related dementias, offers MemoryLoss. This 24-hour helpline for NYC residents offers services and support, all free of charge. You can:
- Talk with a caring professional about your questions and concerns
- Learn about education programs for people with memory concerns, caregivers, family and friends
- Understand more about memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Get connected with others experiencing the challenges associated with memory loss
- Discover resources available in the community
Call the 24-hour Helpline at 646-744-2900
In addition to the helpline, CaringKind provides an unprecedented platform of programs helping New York’s entire Alzheimer’s community to care with confidence. Learn more at caringkindnyc.org.